Your first issue for just £1
“Stamp and coin collecting has enjoyed a renaissance during the lockdown" - The Times.
Why not join the renaissance today?
The quarterly magazine Coin Collector is read by thousands of enthusiasts around the world via the print and digital editions. Each issue is packed with collecting advice and tips, expert articles, news, views and more. Recent issues have covered subjects as varied as:
- The coins of Queen Victoria
- Your guide to the UK's rarest 50p coins
- Coins of Cromwell's 'Commonwealth of England'
- An introduction to collecting Roman coins
- Banknotes, medals, tokens and more
Pay just £1 for your first issue and then only £14.99 per year by Direct Debit.
Philately is a captivating pastime, with countless themes, periods and countries to pursue, and every month Stamp Collector magazine gives you all the information and inspiration you need to improve your knowledge and your collection.
Every issue features in-depth collecting guides giving you the lowdown on classic stamp sets, new stamps, postal history, first day covers and much more.
Stamp Collector is the publisher of the official catalogue of the prestigious London 2022 International Exhibition taking place in London in February. Subscribers will receive the 132-page catalogue as part of their subscription, at no extra cost.
Pay just £1 for your first issue and then only £9.99 per quarter by Direct Debit
(that's a saving of over 30% compared to the cover price)
Live outside the UK?
Coin Collector offers for non-UK readers…
- Europe offer: Receive every issue of Coin Collector for just £27 on recurring credit card payment
- Outside Europe: pay just £30 per year on recurring credit card payment for your Coin Collector subscription
Stamp Collector offers for non-UK readers…
- Europe offer: Subscribe to Stamp Collector magazine for £12.50 (c. €14.50) per quarter by recurring debit/credit card
- Outside Europe: Subscribe to Stamp Collector magazine for £13.50 (c. US$19) per quarter by recurring debit/credit card