03 January 2023
Japan Mint have issued a commemorative silver medal to celebrate the issue of the commemorative coins for the 50th anniversary of the Reversion of Okinawa to Japan.
Obverse: The design shows the obverses and reverses of the Commemorative Coins for the 50th Anniversary of the Reversion of Okinawa to Japan.
Reverse: The design features the logo of the 50thAnniversary of the Reversion of Okinawa to Japan.
- Composition: Pure silver (99.9%, with Fineness Certification*)
- Weight: Approximately 160g
- Diameter: 60.0mm
- Other features: Oxidized silver finish / Color printing (Obverse)
- Sales quantity: 3,000 pieces
- Maximum Allocation for Overseas Market: 50 pieces
International Dealers for This Product should visit: https://www.mint.go.jp/eng/buy-eng/international-eng/metallic-art-objects-eng/eng_2022_okinawa_commemorative_silver_medal.html
Please contact [email protected] if you need any assistance.