Coin Collector Issue 10
Issue 10 of Coin Collector is packed full of collecting tips, advice, in-depth guides and news – everything you need to build your collection!
On Sale: 12/02/2021
Why Not Subscribe?
Ensure you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine by taking out a great value subscription.
What's in this Issue?
Inside Issue 10 of Coin Collector:
- Our in-depth guide to the coins of Oliver Cromwell looks back to the Commonwealth of England and explains how the country’s coins were influenced by this short-lived period without a monarchy.
- We take an exclusive look back at the history of The Royal Mint in a picture special.
- An introduction to Gallic Empire coins will give you the facts you need to add these Roman-era pieces to your collection
- The country’s top numismatists reflect on the challenges of 2020, whilst our opinion columns bring us up to date with the coin markets in Europe and the USA
- Our regular guides to banknotes and tokens cover the topics of Denmark and School Attendance Medals, respectively
- Plus, the latest new coins from around the world, auction results, news, your chance to win a coin storage kit AND MUCH MORE!