05 October 2020
As we enter the second half of the Festival of Coins - right here on the allaboutcoins website - collectors around the world are enjoying a growing library of expert video guides, including the launch of the new Medallic Art Company Archives website.
The month-long Festival of Coins runs until 16 October, with new content added every day. One of the most popular aspects of the online event so far has been the expert video guides, with a wide range of topics covers.
Highlights of the vide content so far include:
- LIVE LAUNCH: Medallic Art Co (MACO) website (Jesse Kraft, The American Numismatic Society)
- VIDEO: Hidden treasures: coin hoarding in medieval Europe (Dr Murray Andrews)
- VIDEO: Interview with Graham Birch, author of The Metal in Britain’s Coins
- VIDEO: How to Build a Banknote Collection (Jonathan Callaway)
- WEBINAR: Colin Blyth, PMG Senior Numismatist - Why Use Third-party Certification for Your Collectible Notes?
- WEBINAR: David Camire, NGC Grader Finalizer and NCS President - Why Use Third-party Certification for Your Collectible Coins, Tokens and Medals?
Be sure to make the most of the Festival content during the event, and don't miss the Festival Marketplace for your chance to add to your collection and find out more about some of the world's top numismatic organisations.