29 November 2021
The All About Coins team are delighted to launch 'Collect Modern Coins', the brand new souvenir guide to collecting 50p, £2, and 10p coins. Order your copy today!
This special 52-page souvenir booklet is your expert guide to collecting modern GB coins, featuring checklists, price guides, the latest mintage figures and everything you need to build your collection of 10p, 50p and £2 coins.
What's in this Book?
Collect Modern Coins is the perfect guide to anyone with an interest in collecting commemorative coins such as the Peter Rabbit, Paddington, and Olympics 2012 50p coins.
The full-colour A4 publication is both a souvenir of the UK's commemorative coins and an essential guide for collectors.
Discover the stories behind the coins, add your own collecting notes, and tick off the coins you own. Find out how much your coins are worth, the errors and scarce varieties to look out for, and so much more, including…
- Every 50p and £2 coin in detail
- Complete your collection with checklists and price guides
- How to value your coins
- Mis-strikes and myths explained
- Latest mintage figures
- Includes space for your notes
Collect modern coins is produced in association with CHANGE CHECKER, the modern coin experts, with special guides throughout the publication.
- How many Olympics 50ps are there and how much are they worth?
- Which £2 coins command prices of over £10?
- When did the Queen's portrait on our coins change?
- How many 50p, 10p and £2 coins do you own, and which do you still need?
Answer these questions and many more with this special guide - the perfect gift for the coin collector in your life!