20 March 2020
To keep us connected and collecting, we're set to launch a new 'Keeping You Collecting' weekly email to help collectors, add a host of new content to the website, and add special offers and discussions to our social media.
We’re spreading the word: coin collecting is alive and well
The world’s upside down and many of us are stuck inside, but coin collecting is alive and well and now could be a good time to work on your collection - and we'll be bringing you all the info and inspiration to keep collecting.
At times like these, discussing our hobbies may seem trivial – our health and safety takes priority over everything – but for those of us stuck indoors, spending time on our hobby could be a welcome distraction and there are still many ways to buy and sell coins, and learn more about our wonderful hobby.
This could be a good time to start on those coin albums you’ve always wanted to write up, work through your check-lists, and get your collecting organised like never before.
To keep us connected and collecting, the allaboutcoins.co.uk team are set to:
- Launch a new 'Keeping You Collecting' weekly email to help collectors
- Add a host of new content to the website
- New guides to coin dealers and auction houses
- Special offers and discussions on our social media platforms
…all to help you keep busy and keep collecting during this really tough time.
What you need to do to get involved…
Sign up to the allaboutcoins newsletter
It's free and friendly, and it's packed with info, inspiration, and advice to help you keep on collecting, and build your coin collection. Just tick the box when you register on the website to sign up to the newsletter.
Follow us via social media
Make sure you're following our social media platforms to keep updated on new coin guides, competitions and offers, and to join in the discussions.
Stay safe, take care and reach out to others if you can
Remember the advice from the World Health Organisation:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider