Coins of the Realm Ltd

fa1f3ce0-be66-44d7-801a-a8686dd25af0

14 September 2021
|
With such a wide and assorted range of collectable antique coins for sale, Coins of the Realm are the ideal destination for numismatics devotees. Find out more about the forthcoming auction which offers 0% buyers' premium.

Featuring hundreds of world Gold, Silver Coinage every month. All delivered discreetly, quickly and safely to your home. Register Now and enjoy a whole new way of buying & Selling. www.coinsoftherealm.com

We have over 18 years of experience trading in numismatics and have a friendly team of experts ready to answer any questions about buying or selling your valuables. 

Every month our popular auction attracts more and more UK and International coin collectors and not only is it fast becoming THE place to buy your collectibles, but to sell your coins too! We aim to take the worry out of selling for collectors & give guidance to those who have inherited collections or have no experience in numismatics.

Here at Coins of the Realm we believe buying and selling coins should be a simple process. 

Buying

  1. We offer 0% Buyers Premium (with only postage to pay on top). 

  2. Easy Registration bidlive.coinsoftherealm-auctions.com
    Or bid on the go by downloading our App  ‘Coins of the Realm'

       

  3. Place a pre-bid or bid Live choosing from hundreds of raw or certified coins.

  4. Payment options including Bank Transfer, Debit/ Credit card (2.5% surcharge) or Paypal.

  5. Dispatched discreetly quickly and safely to your door.

Advertisements

Selling

Why submit to auction? We have built our auction platform with both buyer and seller in mind. By giving the buyer a 0% Buyers premium it gives the item a chance to reach its full selling potential, rather than the bidder deducting the buyer’s premium when placing their bid. We take just 10% of the hammer price leaving you the seller with 90% straight into your pocket, and because our auction is monthly - payments are cleared within 30 days of the LIVE auction providing the bidder pays in full. No more confusing calculations!

Call or Email today to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your collection.
Email: [email protected], Free phone: 0800 169 1066

Featured in this Month’s Auction Festival
LIVE 26th September 5pm

Lot 35 - Great Britain: (1952- Present Day)

Queen Elizabeth II 2017 Queens Beasts Silver Proof 10oz ‘Lion of England’. The first in the series of ten and  produced by the Royal Mint features a stylised version of the heraldic Queen’s Beasts statues that have stood in front of the western annexe to Westminster Abbey for the Queen’s coronation in 1953. This example represents the crowned ‘Lion of England’ supporting a shield. This was one of the the first 500 struck and graded by NGC PF 70 Ultra Cameo.

Start Price: £300
Estimate: £450 - £750


Lot 36 - Great Britain: (1952- Present Day)

Queen Elizabeth II 2017 Pistrucci Gold Proof Five Pound Coin celebrating the 200th Anniversary of the first modern day Sovereign stuck in 1817. Graded by NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo.

Start price: £1
Estimate: £5,500 - £6,500


Lot 41 - Great Britain: (1830-1837)

King William IV 1837 Half Sovereign. Obverse: Portrays the bare head of the King by William Wyon facing right, legend; GULIELMUS IIII D:G: BRITANNIAR: REX F: D: Reverse: Depicts the garnished square topped shield by Jean Baptiste Merlin. Graded by NGC MS63 and is the second finest graded. 

Start price: £1,500
Estimate: £3,500- £4,500


Lot 104 - United States (1907- 1933)

Considered by many to be the most beautiful U.S coin struck the St Gaudens Twenty Dollar and designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Weighing 33.436g of .900 Gold, with a diameter of 34mm. Much of the coinage produced during the 1920’s was melted during the 1930’s which explains the high value and demand for this coin. This Philadelphia Mint example has some beautiful detail and just 2,946,750 were originally minted.

Start price: £1,300
Estimate: £1,450 - £1,600