11 March 2021
Discover more about the work and career of Joseph Menna, the 14th Chief Engraver of the United States Mint, in a special live webinar brought to you by the allaboutcoins.co.uk team.
Join us for this special webinar with Joe Menna as we discuss his prestigious career, his work at the US Mint and his role as Chief Engraver, and take a look at the production and design process which sees artwork transform into beautifully engraved coins.
Plus, your chance to ask Joe a question. If you have a question in advance of the webinar, please email it to [email protected]
The live broadcast takes place on 29 March at 5pm (UK time) / 12 noon (EST), and costs £5.
Book your place
Places are limited and the webinar recording will only be made available to attendees, so book your place now and don't miss out! BOOK NOW.
Joseph Menna became the 14th Chief Engraver of the United States Mint in February 2019. Menna joined the Mint in 2005, and has over three decades of professional experience and classical training. He was the first full-time digitally skilled artist hired by the U.S. Mint.
Menna was also instrumental in the development of the Mint’s first digitally sculpted coins and continues to distinguish himself as a leader in this constantly evolving craft.
The award-winning artist has designed and sculpted coins including:
- 2018 World War I Centennial Silver Medals (Marine Corps) – reverse
- 2018 World War I Centennial Silver Medals (Air Service) – reverse
- 2016 National Park Service 100th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Program – Silver obverse
- 2015 Presidential $1 Coins – Dwight D. Eisenhower obverse
- 2013 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program – Mount Rushmore National Park reverse